Who we are
Our website address is https://forward.health
Information We Collect
The amount and type of information we collect from you depends on your activities and use of our Website. For example:
- We may collect your IP address to measure our website traffic and to help provide a better user experience.
- If you come to our website via a link, we may collect the location of the link that referred you.
- We may collect information about the browser you are using to help optimize our website for future visitors.
- We may collect computer data or files, often called “cookies,” which may be sent by your web browser and stored on your computer to allow our server to “recognize” you through the navigation of the website.
- We may keep track of which pages on our website you visit to help provide you with a more personalized experience on our website.
- When you communicate with us via email or through our website generally, we may collect your name, address, phone number, email address, and any other information you provide in your communication to us in order to better respond to you.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated (non-personal information) about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or business, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and whose use of your information is limited to providing services to us.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Forward Health Group’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Forward Health Group about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Forward Health Group, our customers, or others.
We will never:
- sell, rent, or trade your personal information to others unless we have said otherwise in this policy.
- release personal information about our customers or business partners to any other person or organization for marketing purposes unless we have your permission to do so.
Our Website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and are not endorsements of any products or services on such websites. These websites may have privacy policies different than ours.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to [E-MAIL ADDRESS] or write us at: [MAILING ADDRESS].
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.